$6.00

Artichoke Paste

This Artichoke paste is a typical recipe presented again in an innovative version from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition. With ingredients like artichokes, extra virgin olive oil, sunflower seed oil and more…  this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30g Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 51 Calories from Fat 36 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 78mg 3% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 2g 4% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your...

more info
$6.00

Hot Bruschetta Paste

Typical recipes from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition, presented again in an innovative version of this Hot Bruschetta paste. With ingredients extra virgin olive oil and garlic, this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30g Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 82 Calories from Fat 72 % Daily Value* Total Fat 8g 12% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 6mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 1g 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie...

more info
$5.00

Bruschetta Paste

This Bruschetta paste is a typical recipe presented again in an innovative version from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition. With ingredients like eggplants, black and green olives, extra virgin olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, zucchini, garlic and more…  this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate. Contains: Pine Nuts Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30 Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 77 Calories from Fat 63 % Daily Value* Total Fat 7g 11% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 6mg 0% Total Carbohydrate 3g 1% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 1g Protein 1g 2% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily...

more info
$5.00

Black Olive Paste

Typical recipes from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition, presented again in an innovative version of this Black Olive paste. With ingredients extra virgin olive oil and garlic, this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30 Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 140 Calories from Fat 135 % Daily Value* Total Fat 15g 23% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 190mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 1g 0% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 0g Protein 0g 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie...

more info
$5.00

Green Olive Paste

This Green Olives paste is presented in an innovative version and as a typical recipe from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition. With ingredients like extra virgin olive oil, green olives, garlic, sunflower seed oil and more…  this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate, like all of our other pastes. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30 Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 122 Calories from Fat 117 % Daily Value* Total Fat 13g 20% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 180mg 8% Total Carbohydrate 1g 0% Dietary Fiber 1g 4% Sugars 0g Protein 0g 0% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your...

more info
$5.00

Sun Dried Tomato Paste

This Sun Dried Tomato paste is a typical recipe presented again in an innovative version from the Mediterranean gastronomic tradition. With ingredients like extra virgin olive oil, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and more…  this paste will bring a precious added value to each plate. Nutrition Facts Serving Size 30 Servings Per Container 6 Amount Per Serving Calories 116 Calories from Fat 36 % Daily Value* Total Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 0g 0% Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 0mg 0% Sodium 500mg 21% Total Carbohydrate 15g 5% Dietary Fiber 4g 16% Sugars 6g Protein 4g 8% *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending...

more info
Page 1 of 212